UK Domestic Delivery
Standard - £5 or FREE for orders £25+
- Delivery within the UK.
- Order by 2pm for delivery in 3-4 business days. During busy Sale Periods we aim to keep our delivery estimates up to date however you may experience a delay in receiving your order
- Please allow additional delivery time for orders delivered to regional areas.
- Allow an additional 5 business days for orders containing a personalised item.
- Orders containing both personalised and non personalised items will be delivered together.
- Standard shipping only on orders containing personalised product.
Free Delivery Terms & Conditions
- No promo code needed! Free shipping is automatically applied at checkout when your order is over the specified threshold before tax.
- The threshold for free shipping is calculated after any promotions and discounts are applied.
- Free shipping is a limited promotion and not available for delivery outside the United Kingdom.
Delivery on Public Holidays?
- Unfortunately your order is not able to be delivered on a public holiday.
- If your order is placed on a Public Holiday it will not be processed and dispatched until the next business day.
- During National and State specific public holidays or busy sale periods you may experience a delay in receiving your order.
International Delivery - £10
- Includes delivery to Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Republic of Ireland & Switzerland.
- Orders will leave our warehouse in 1-2 days.
- Please note that international delivery via DPD is paused until January 13. Because of this delivery is expected to take 6-9 business days.
Will my order be delayed?
- It's a busy time, but we're working closely with our delivery partners to get your orders to you as safely as possible. There could be delays of up to 2 weeks. While most orders will arrive earlier, we want to be upfront about what to expect. Once you get your shipping confirmation email, you'll be able to get the latest updates via the tracking link.
I haven’t received a shipping confirmation or tracking number for my order. Who do I contact?
- The quickest way to get in touch is via the online chat widget at the bottom of the Cotton On homepage.
How are you looking after your employees in the Distribution Centre?
- Ensuring a safe working environment for our Distribution Centre team members is our top priority. We have taken strong measures to look after our people and the safe shipping of your product. These include providing hand sanitisers and personal protective equipment, high hygiene and cleaning standards, and split working hours to reduce employee contact.
Is delivery to PO Boxes available?
- No, unfortunately we cannot ship to PO Boxes. Please use a street address when placing your order to avoid delays.
What items cannot be delivered?
- Nail polish, flammable items, batteries and some consumable items cannot be delivered internationally. You can find more details on the United Postal Union Convention website.
Customs and Import charges?
- Depending on the value of your order and the destination country, you may be charged import or customs charges. These charges are the responsibility of the person receiving the parcel, and are not included in the cost of delivery. Please check with your country’s customs service if you need more information.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- Business days are Monday to Friday, and do not include weekends or public holidays.
- While we do everything we can to ensure your order is delivered in a timely manner, we will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by any person. This can be a result of a delay caused by our carrier that we have no control over or by any event which is out of our reasonable control or foresight. This includes but is not limited to any delay caused by an incorrect delivery address being provided to us.
- Delivery charges and minimum order are subject to change at any time.
- All orders are subject to availability of items at the time of dispatch. We do our best to maintain up to date and accurate information regarding stock levels. If any items in your order are out of stock at the time your order is packed, we will notify you via email and refund you for those items.
- Cotton On will not be held responsible for any theft or damage if you provide us with the authority to leave your parcel at an unattended address. All risk in the parcel will remain with you upon delivery and Cotton On will not offer a replacement or refund for any loss or damage as a result of selecting to leave your parcel without a signature.
Which stores are currently open?
- All our stores across the Cotton On Group are open.
How are you creating a safe environment instore?
- As always, our people and customers are our first priority. Here’s how we’re creating a safe environment for everyone.
- Keeping it clean:
We're cleaning high-touch surfaces regularly. This includes tables, racks, handles, counters and EFTPOS machines. We’ve also removed ‘multi-touch’ items like beauty testers and shopping bags. And we’re encouraging contactless payment where possible.
- Safe social distancing:
Wherever possible, we’re asking you to stay 2m / 6ft away from others. We may restrict access to stores in order to limit the number of people to 4sqm/person. This includes fitting rooms, however, in smaller stores, we may not be able to open them at all.
- Being kind and considerate:
Wear a face mask
Stay home if you’re unwell
Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
Cover coughs and sneezes