Returns and Exchanges
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy any products from us online, you have a ‘cooling-off’ period of 14 days from the day after receipt, during which time you can return the product to us and receive a full refund. This includes the original delivery charge (up to the cost of the basic delivery charge) but not the cost of returning the product. This does not apply to any goods which are personalised or made to your specification or any swimwear, underwear, earrings or cosmetics. The refund of any delivery charges for the original product will be capped at our standard postage price. In addition to the cooling off period, we are happy to accept change of mind returns for up to 30 days from the date of purchase subject to the conditions outlined in the Change of Mind segment below.
Change of Mind Returns
"Change of mind" includes purchases you have made in error eg accidentally ordered the wrong size or colour, items that don't fit the way that you would like or unwanted gifts.
We will accept change of mind returns provided they meet the following guidelines:
✔ Return within 30 days
✔ Return with proof of purchase
✔ Item must be unworn, unwashed, unused with all original tags/labels attached
✔ Protective hygiene sticker must be in place for swimwear returns
✔ Returns must be made within the country of purchase to a store that stocks that brand
✔ Item is not listed as an excluded item as outlined below
Excluded items (for change of mind returns):
✘ Gift Cards
✘ Charity Items
✘ Personalised product
Faulty Product Returns
If something is faulty, incorrectly described or different from the sample shown we will provide an exchange or refund provided the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase.
Can't find your receipt? A bank statement will be fine. If you don't have that, get in touch and we'll do our best to track it down.
Returns Process (In-Store)
- Drop into your nearest Typo store. You can search our stores online via our Store Finder
- Provide the team member in store your unwanted item, proof of purchase (your receipt, the packing slip in your order or the tax invoice we emailed you) and if you paid using a credit card please bring the same card with you.
- Once the returns policy has been met, we'll offer an exchange or refund on the spot.
Exchanges for the same item in a different size will not incur any additional charges. If the new item is a different product (including a different colour) and there is a price difference you may need to pay the difference or receive a partial refund.
If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges for online orders) will be refunded to you using the original payment method so if you paid cash we can offer a cash refund. If you paid using a card, please bring the same card with you as we will refund back onto your card.
Returns Process (Online)
Items purchased at www.typo.com/uk can be returned via post subject to our Return Policy. In store purchases must be returned in store. To return an item for a refund, check that your return meets our policy then follow these steps:
- Complete the returns form.
- Pack the item(s) for return. Don't forget to include the return form, with all the fields completed.
- Once received, we'll process the refund and notify you via email. Your refund will be credited back to you in the next 1-5 days, depending on the payment method used to place your order.
If the item returned does not meet our Returns and Exchange Policy above your order will be sent back to you.